PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, November 2

¡Me Encanta Español!

All right, I haven't exactly learned what 'I love Spanish' is in... well, Spanish, so the title's a big "fake" on my part. I used the iTranslate app for that.

Anyways, had to do some real quick interviews with strangers for our IS class too. Damn - I think we were the only class that did this quick poll thing on migration views. We had to get two persons each to interview. I winded up interviewing four (well, three really - I had help with the fourth). Big accomplishment for moi!

Didn't have time to head home after that - I still had that Spanish class at 6 in the evening! Had to wait in school all bored too. Spanish was all right today, I s'pose. We learnt about nacionalidad (that means nationality) in Spanish. Pretty fun I guess. I'm starting to like the Spanish language, really. We're learning numbers next week!

“I bought a self learning record to learn Spanish. I turned it on and went to sleep; the record got stuck. The next day I could only stutter in Spanish.”
- Stephen Wright
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails