PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, November 3

Seating Plans

Another boring day of lectures... There ain't much really to blog about really, so it's gonna be another short one today! I'm lacking the patience to start up those long-winded posts again.

We had to follow a seating plan for all the lectures this time (I'm kinda glad about it, in a way). Bec had a hard time finding hers in the morning at the start since a girl was sitting in hers! The Writing Comm lecturer seems just as scary as everyone had stated! She was those I-mean-business types but the kind who are able to crack the whole lecture hall up. Bec and I approached her (with caution, no doubt) with print-outs of our MCs since there was a 5% graded thing last week when we missed lectures that day! She commented on mine - the date wasn't clear thanks to my crappy camera phone! She also took notice we'd gone to the similar clinic! :x At least we didn't get scolded - she accepted our MCs! I was half expecting her to give us a huge scolding!

"Every man has his own courage, and is betrayed because he seeks in himself the courage of other persons."  
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
Share

0 ridiculously, rad comments:

Post a Comment

Comment freely, let me know what you think!

Related Posts with Thumbnails